Twin share per person rate from 2nd March 2025-15th March 2025. It excludes New year, Saturday, Public holiday.
Why you'll love this trip
- Yakebitai-yama boasts slopes of excellent quality snow and superb views of the Northern Alps
- Kids Park 70m snow escalator and 6 kinds of winter gears for children and adults
- You can easily take a bus to get to Snow Monkey Park
- Close to Ichinose area for dining
- You can enjoy and feel refreshed from the day’s work at Public bath
7 Nights accommodation in a Twin room
4 day All Mountain Lift Pass
2 Day Yakebitaiyama Lift Pass
- Shiga Kogen Prince Hotel West Wing
- 2 Day Yakebitaiya Lift Pass
- 4 Day Shiga Kogen All Moutain Lift Pass
Recommended Additional Options
Your Powder Holiday Ski Package includes your accommodation, lift passes, and optional ski hire and transfers to help you whilst visiting the area. So you can get out on the mountain sooner and enjoy what Shiga Kogen has to offer Ski/Snowboard Rentals
- Ski/Snowboard Rentals
- Airport Shuttle Bus
- Ski/Snowboard School
Day by Day Itinerary
About the Accommodation
We believe in sourcing the best accommodation to enhance your travel experience and to provide you with the utmost holiday enjoyment; to ensure the properties we recommend adhere to our high standards and meet your expectations our team regularly inspect these properties.
Review and Rating
All Japan Powder Ski Holiday' clients are given the opportunity to review their trip once they return home. These reviews are administered by a third party and as such are unfiltered by Japan Powder.